Programme Manager & Business Analyst at GlaxoSmithKline (Ware, UK)
10/2015 – Present
· As a contract consultant embedded in the functional GMS IT organisation (MES systems), my remit has been to diagnose business process blockers, set up and deliver within a programme to increase user engagement and utilisation of a process data visualisation MES system supporting manufacturing in a highly regulated environment.
· Responsibilities: Developing prototypes as proof of concept, eliciting user & system requirements, configuration specifications, compliance requirements checklists, overview architecture, test plan, test cases, test case execution and field trial deployments (in-production deployment in progress).
· Have successfully launched, managed and produced deliverables for three Site-funded projects:
o Ware Respiratory Filling Lineside Visualisation
o Irvine Waste Water Treatment Plan Alerting System
o Batch Verification Reporting (HTML 5 technology)
Business Analyst at Eigen Ltd (Leatherhead, UK)
07/2015 – 10/2015
· Business Analyst for DWG subsea monitoring dashboards (BP Azerbaijan).
· Business Analyst on new Integrated Operations (IO) project for Greenfield development of Norway-based operator.
Technology Programme Manager (Eigen Ltd) assigned to BP (Field of the Future)
02/2012 – 06/2015
· Developed business cases for three new digital oilfield application proposals, including value generating scenarios and financial model (Q1 2015).
· Led a multi-disciplinary team from concept (Jan 2013) to development and deployment of an Operating Envelopes monitoring and investigation workflow application, deployed for three assets/two regions (Feb 2015).
· Led research into convenience of using fully compositional or black oil multiphase model as basis for corrosion rate estimation model.
· Engineering Consultant managing early life digital oilfield R&D projects, involving commercial applications and bespoke software developments, destined for global roll out.
· Managed five projects since Sep, 2012; from early conception through to the technology selection phase including technology option evaluations, workflow capture & validation, solution implementation lifecycle, support and sustainability, intellectual asset management and project execution plans.
· Managed a multidisciplinary technical team including process engineers, system architects and software developers; as well as end customer expectations; while actively participating in technical discussions and decisions.
· Particular focus on Process Safety and Efficiency applications and workflows.
Engineer Consultant (Eigen) assigned to KwIDF Project (Gaffney Cline Associates)
· As-Is assessment of existing production reporting and loss management processes and systems.
· To-Be workflow development for proposed Production Planning and Loss Management System.
· Commercial technology screening and evaluation.
· Editing selected sections of the final report covering requirements, workflows, dependencies, technology considerations and implementation scope (70-page report).